World Cancer Day is the ideal platform to educate the general mass about Cancer and eradicating the myths attached with it since time unknown in order to save million lives by fighting against Cancer.
With the strong belief of #TogetherWeCan #DefeatCancer, the team of D.S.Research Centre is coming up with multiple Cancer Awareness campaigns across the length and breadth of India in cities like Bengaluru, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Tripura and Varanasi.
Let us join hands to fight Cancer; cause #TogetherWeCan #DefeatCancer
Support us at –
-Organizing a musical programme for cancer fighters at Karunashraya Cancer Shelter along with a motivational talk for the inmates of Karunshraya patients by our cancer survivors
-Activities with the inmates there - like Balloon release, Ribbon Making with inmates hand prints etc.
- An interactive session to be held between the doctors of DSRC Guwahati and cancer fighters of Dr. B. Baruah Cancer Hospital at Guest House (Jirono Ghar) followed by recreation and prize distribution.
- Cake cutting at Jirono Ghar.
- Distribution of fruits & gifts among the patients of Dr. B. Baruah Cancer Hospital.
- 5 tricycles with branding of DSRC and W.C.D. over them will start from KBR Park by releasing balloons from Cancer Survivors. The cycles will cover areas like Mehdipatnam, Dilsukh nagar, Ameerpeth, Kukutpally, Banjara Hills & will distribute leaflets among the commuters
-Hygiene Kit distribution & Doctor Seminar for care takers & Nurses at “Sparsh Hospice” :who are providing In-patient, Outpatient & Home care service to terminally ill Cancer patients. Team Hyderabad is planning to distribute Hygiene kits to those patient with our literature along with seminar for Nurses & care takers.
- DSRC Kolkata team will book a tram and decorate it for a ride against Cancer. The tram will take a tour around different places in Kolkata. We will be inviting 30 cancer fighters to join us.Tram will halt in different locations in Kolkata.
- Interactive session among Team DSRC and others. Music and Recitation for entertainment along with pot lunch inside the tram.
- Mounting “Wall Of Fame” • On the occasion of this big event, DSRC team would inaugurating the Wall of Fame by our cancer survivor on 2nd February, 2018 in the clinic itself • This wall would be framing a picture of the patients who defeated cancer with DSRC’s treatment • The Wall of Fame would be defining our success stories - Cancer Awareness Session for ICICI Educational Academy • DSRC team would be associating with ICICI Educational Academy which would be a first time in Mumbai. • Team would spreading the awareness amongst the students between age of 18-25
- Event for Cancer Patients • On the grand day i.e. World Cancer Day’ 18, team would be associating with Gurudwara Club members, Dadar • DSRC Team would be arranging a entertainment program for cancer patients • The program would followed by the session of Ayurvedacharya of DSRC, where doctor would acknowledge the information about the cancer & DSRC treatment • Post the informative session DSRC team would be arranging an instrumental event for over 100 cancer patients • DSRC team would carving a light of hope by forming a word “BEAT CANCER” by cancer fighters